The building which houses the Academy of Fine Arts is named, Brera, at the end of Germanic origin "Braida" indicating a grassy clearing. Built on the site of a convent of the Order of the humble, the palace passed to the Jesuits (1572) that in the next century, the radical restructuring entrusted to Francesco Maria Richini (from 1627-28). Suppressed the Society of Jesus in 1772, the building received a new institutional framework in which, next to the Astronomical Observatory and the Library already founded by the Jesuits were added in 1774, the Botanical Garden and in 1776 the Academy of Fine Arts
ACADEMY is REACHED BY TRAM 12 DIRECTLY FROM THE HOTEL TO VIA Madonina IN 15 MIN MAX.
áraink és férőhelyeink ellenőrzése on-line!