From 5 February 2003 via Giorgio Jan n . 15 is open to the public the Casa-Museo Boschi Di Stefano , which exhibits - in living areas in life by the spouses Antonio Woods ( 1896-1988 ) and Marieda Di Stefano ( 1901-1968 ) - a selection of about three hundred of the more than two thousand works of their collection was donated to the City of Milan in 1974.
The collection represents an extraordinary testimony to the history of Italian art of the twentieth century - including paintings , sculptures and drawings - from the first decade of the twentieth century to the end of the sixties.
In the eleven exhibition spaces of the Casa-Museo Boschi Di Stefano gathered about three hundred of the more than two thousand works of art collected by Antonio and Marieda Boschi Di Stefano, distributed by adopting a criterion of chronological and qualitative selection curated by Maria Teresa Fiorio former Director of the Municipal Collections of ' Art of Milan.
At the entrance there are the portraits of the spouses Woods and ceramics of the same Marieda , then through a hallway with paintings by Severini and Boccioni you reach the "hall of the twentieth century Italian " with works by ropes , Marussig , Tozzi, Carra and Casorati .
Via Giorgio Jan , 15, 20129 Milan, Italy
+39 02 7428 1000