The Politecnico di Milano was established in 1863 with the name of "Istituto Tecnico Superiore" under the leadership of Francesco Brioschi. Deliberately planned along the lines of the polytechnics in German speaking countries by a group of academics and professors, local administrations (The City of Milan, the Province of Milan, the Chamber of Commerce and the Cassa di Risparmio delle Provincie Lombarde), cultural associations and entrepreneurs from the most prominent Milan families, the university was first located in the Collegio Elvetico in today's Via Senato. It was opened on November, 29th, 1863 and started out with 36 students.
Check now the availability directly on our online booking or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
check prices and availability on line!